Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last singles trip...


Brian and I are going on our last singles retreat...It's all kinda sad but very happy at the same time. It's like we have to say good-bye to one group of friends and start hanging out with another. Not that we can't or won't hang out with our single friends but we can't go to the single events anymore. I'm glad that Brian has been at the church for so long cause he knows a lot of married couples who used to be in singles with him, so there is some of our married friends.

We have been working on registering. Who knew how long that would take. We haven't even finished with one store yet. It's so much fun to run around with that little gun and shoot things you want (I haven't let Brian use the gun yet). Now let's just home someone wants to buy me that $300 mixer I registered for.

No comments: