Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The weekend of 11


Last weekend Brian and I celebrated our 11 month anniversary AND 11 weeks till our wedding!

Showers are getting scheduled and gifts being bought!! It's lots of fun. I feel like it is Christmas when I was a little kid and would sneak downstairs and unwrap gifts before Christmas. I will go online and see what things have been bought.

I just can't wait to be a wife. To be married and come home at night and fix dinner. Although Brian did heat up a pizza for us he other night. It was so nice to come home to dinner being ready. I know that God has called me to be a wife and mother and with it all (marriage first) is getting closer the better I feel and the more right things feel. couldn't ask for anyone better than Brian. We fit so perfectly together. It's the best.

No comments: