Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009


Happy New Year!!!!!

As always I set my New Year's Resolutions. Sad thing is, is they are pretty much the same ones from last year. Although, some of these will always be on the list.

1. Spend time DAILY with God!
Do a morning Quite Time
Pray and do couples devotion with Brian everyday
Keep up with my weekly Bible Study
Memorize Psalm 119
2. Continue to grow more in love with Brian!
3. Live off Brian's paycheck every month!
4. Drop down to a healthier weight!
Walk or run in the mornings
Lift weights and do yoga
Cut out nightly desserts
Pick healthy choices when eating out
Eat & prepare smaller portions with extra fruits and veggies
Watch the white carb and sugar intake
5. Read at least one non-fiction book a month!

There they are. Please feel free to ask me how I'm doing!

1 comment:

Little Ponds said...

How are you doing? :) I LOVE AND MISS YOU!! :) How's the diet coming? I still have to get back on it!! booo on me!