Sunday, March 16, 2008

Family

Getting married means getting some new family members. I love all of the Simmons! So I thought I would introduce them to you...

This is Brian and his mom Angela, she is so precious. I love her!

This is my father-in-law Curtis and my nephew Bladen, Bladen just turned 5!

This is Travis and Becky, if you can't tell Travis and Brian are brothers (Travis is younger). I've really had a lot of fun getting to know them.

This is Jaxon at his 3rd birthday. He's Travis and Becky's youngest.















This is Judy, she is my step mother-in-law. Judy also has a daughter, Lisa and son, Ray. Ray has three kids, Courtney, Spencer and Drew. I need to get pictures of them.

1 comment:

Little Ponds said...

Blogger Leslie said...

Heather's HOT!!!!

April 8, 2008 3:30 AM

re: this!!

SERIOUSLY??? :) I love my Lesil!! :) Can't wait to see your preggie belly one day!! Enjoy the days with just you and Brian. They are precious! (You'll have that baby soon enough girl) :) love you